Pest Control Services in Edmond, OKDo you need pest control services in Edmond?There are many kinds of wild animals and insects that may become a nuisance to homes in Edmond. Many species of insects will build their nests on both the exterior and interior of your home and they may possess venomous bites or stings. Various types of wildlife will nest inside of or underneath your house and can cause serious damage or spread diseases.
While many store-bought products exist for repelling or exterminating pests, they're rarely effective against major infestations. If you want to stop a serious pest problem at your Edmond house, you should hire a licensed pest control company.
Professional Pest ControlChampion Pest & Lawn is committed to helping Edmond homeowners defend their property against pests and wildlife by providing expert removal, control and exclusion services. Here are some of our common local pests and the problems they can cause:
- Ants - Raid your cupboards, some species have a venomous sting, others will eat through wood.
- Termites - Burrow into and destroy wooden structures.
- Bed Bugs - Suck your blood at night, causing skin irritation.
- Cockroaches - Spread germs to your food.
- Spiders & Scorpions - Can be dangerously venomous.
- Bees & Wasps - Have a venomous sting.
- Moles & Gophers - Dig holes all over your yard, destroy your gardens.
- Mice & Rats - Chew up insulation, drywall and wiring, spread diseases and parasites.
- Squirrels - Cause roof and attic damage by building nests, transmit parasites and bacteria.
- Raccoons - Raid trash cans, cause severe damage to both exterior and interior of homes, can transmit rabies by biting.
- Skunks - Attack with an extremely pungent spray.